How to manage your Orders:
1. Navigate to the Store icon in the left sidebar.
2. Select Orders from the sidebar menu.
3. Go to any tab with orders. Orders are categorized by fulfillment status:
4. In the Orders pop-up, you can see the list of orders for processing:
Mass Updating Orders
To mass update orders in bulk, select orders by checkboxes (above the orders, fields with the number of selected orders and options will appear):
To export orders:
- Click the Export All button
- Select orders by checkboxes and click the Export Selected button
This will display the modal window with export orders settings:
- Click on the Paid dropdown to view sorting payment options:
- Awaiting Payment
- Partially Refunded
- Awaiting Processing
- Will Not Delivered
To print the selected order, click on the Print Invoice button.
If you need to print several invoices at once, click on the checkboxes of the required orders, and click the Print Selected button at the bottom:
To update the selected order, click on the Update Order dropdown:
Select the required action in the dropdown menu:
- View order:
- Update Status:
- Mark as Shipped: