RSS Blog Generator
RSS feed is a .xml file connected to a website that contains your newest content. This file updates automatically when new content is added. News aggregators, feed readers, email subscriptions, and podcast lists all pull content from RSS feeds.
Please note that RSS feeds can only display up to 30 of the most recent blog posts.
RSS file is generated automatically. To find the file on your website:
1. Click Settings on the left sidebar of the Site Editor:
2. Select Blog:
You will find the RSS .xml file for your Blog in the RSS section:
Adding RSS Button
You can add the RSS button to your website via the Social Buttons feature.
Follow these steps to add the Social Buttons feature:
- Click Build on the left sidebar of the Site Editor:
- In the Features tab, find Social:
- Drag and drop the Social Buttons feature into a preferred block:
- Hover over the Social Buttons to display the Edit button:
- In the Layout tab, click Add Social Network:
- In the Add Social Network pop-up, select RSS:
The selected button will immediately appear on the website page and the Social Networks list in the Layout tab.