Online Store View Settings
Opening View Settings
Follow these simple steps to open View Settings:
- In the Site Editor, hover over the left sidebar and click Pages:
- Find Store, and click the Settings icon on the right:
- Manage View Settings on the View tab:
Modifying the Online Store View Settings
Image Aspect Ratio
- Choose the image aspect ratio from the drop-down:
Please Note: The Image Aspect Ratio settings are not presented for Masonry format.
Configure the data on the product cards by turning on/off the following switches:
- Banner. Turn on the Banner toggle to enable the Banner for the product.
- Badges. Turn on the Badges toggle to enable the On Sale, Sold Out, Few Left, and Digital badges for your Online Store.
- On Sale. If the product is on Sale, its price changes, and the relevant information and badge are displayed.
- Sold Out. If no items are left, the Add to Cart button will be hidden, and the Sold Out badge will be placed first (if there is no On Sale badge).
- Few Left. The Few Left badge automatically shows when less than ten items are in stock.
- Digital. You can set this badge to show that the product is digital and that there are no shipping options.
- Product Name. The information will be displayed from the Ecomdash dashboard.
- SKU. This will load in your SKU set from the Product Details screen. If you want to track this under a different ID, you can change it in the Ecomdash dashboard.
- Price. The information will be displayed from the Ecomdash dashboard.
- Excerpt (short description of the product). The information will be displayed from the Ecomdash dashboard.
The Button settings include several options:
- Turn Off Button. Disables the button and removes it from the card.
- Button Text. You can change the text that will appear on the button.
- Full-Width. Switch the Full-Width toggle on to stretch the Button across the entire width of the column:
- On Click Event. Choose the following action from the drop-down: Buy Now, Add to Cart, Open Product Page.
- Buy Now: Opens a cart with added product.
- Add to Cart: Adds a product to cart.
- Open Product Page: Opens the Product Page with details.
Please Note: Clicking on a card (for example, on a photo) will open the Product Page.