You can customize what information will be displayed in the product cards.
Open View Settings
Follow these simple steps to open View Settings:
- In the Site Editor, hover over the left sidebar and click Pages:
- Find Store, and click the Settings icon on the right:
- Manage View Settings on the View tab:
- Image Aspect Ratio. (Not presented for Masonry format). Allows setting image aspect ratio.
- Switches. Allows configuring what data will appear on the card. The data is taken directly from your store.
1. Badges. Turn on the Badges toggle to enable the On Sale, Sold Out, and Few Left badges for your Online Store.
Please Note: The Few Left badge automatically shows when less than ten items are in stock.
Button settings include several options:
- Turn Off Button. Disables the button and removes it from the card.
- Text of the Button. Allows specifying the text that will appear on the button.
- Button Width. Specifies whether to stretch the button to the entire available width of the card.
- On Click Event. Allows choosing action: Buy Now, Add to Cart, Open Product Page.
- Buy Now: Opens cart with added product.
- Add to Cart: Adds to cart product.
- Open Product Page: Opens product page with product details.
Please Note: Clicking on a card (for example, on a photo) will open the Product Page.