Please Note: Product Page Settings are not in scope for every eCom implementation. Depending on the version of the eCom subscription, you may not have access to this functionality.
Follow these simple steps to open Page Settings for Product:
- In the Site Editor, hover over the left sidebar and click Pages:
- Find Store, select Product, and click the Settings icon on the right:
- Manage Product Page Settings on the Page tab:
Page Settings Description
Product URL Format
Allows configuring the product link generation. In either case, the product ID appends to all selected options at the end. You can choose from the following options:
- Product Name
- Product Name & SKU
- SKU & Product Name
Changes the product page Layout. You can choose from the following options:
- 2 Columns.
- 2 Columns & Description.
- 2 Columns - Reverse.
- 2 Columns. The default setting puts Images to the left, and everything else to the right.
- 2 Columns & Description. Puts Images to the left, everything else to the right, and Description under both columns.
- 2 Columns - Reverse. The setting puts Images to the right and everything else to the left.
- 3 Columns. Divides all available items into 3 columns.
Main Image and the Gallery
This setting allows setting the Main Image and the Images Gallery placement. Three options are available:
- Gallery to the left.
- Gallery to the bottom.
- Gallery to the right.
- If you disable the Main Image toggle, all images will share the space equally:
- Clicking on a photo opens the Image Preview:
- If there are more than five images in the Gallery, the last image becomes a counter. To open the preview, click on the counter:
Allows changing the Button Behavior. Select one of the options to change the button text.
- Add to Cart - once a product is added to the cart, the button changes to Go to Checkout.
- Buy Now - after a product is added, the system opens checkout.