Please note: Depending on your subscription plan, the Booking features may be unavailable for your project. Only subscriptions that include MySchedulr integration will have Booking functionality
The Service Feature allows adding a Service card to any page (except Booking):
To configure Service Settings:
- Hover over the Service Card feature and click Edit.
- In the toolbar, you will be able to configure Service Settings:
- Service Picker. Click the Select button to open the pop-up and select a service to display:
- In the pop-up, hover over the Service item and click it:
- Сonfirm by clicking the Select button:
- The selected service will be updated in the Service widget:
- Image Shape. Allows changing the image shape:
- Switches. Configure what data will be displayed on the service cards:
- Service name
- Short description
Button settings include several options:
- Button Text. Specify the text that will appear on the Button:
- Full Width. Turn on the toggle to stretch the Button for the entire available width of the card:
- Card Background. Set the Background Color of the service card by clicking the Color square.
- Card Border. Adjust the color and size of the Border around the service card:
- Hover Effects. Set the effect for hovering over the service card. The following options are available:
- Highlight Border;
- Highlight Background;
- Highlight Shadow;
Please Note: No effects are applied if the toggle is turned off.