Schedule Page Settings
Please note: Depending on your subscription plan, the Booking functionality may be unavailable for your project. Only subscriptions that include MySchedulr integration will have Booking functionality.
- In the Pages panel of the Site Editor, click the Gear icon next to the Booking to open the Booking Page Settings.
- Page Settings sidebar appears on the left side of the Editor:
Use the Page tab to:
- Edit or change the page name.
- Customize URLs.
- Hide pages.
Navigate to the SEO tab, and add:
- Social share image.
Select to show/hide a website page in search results:
- Manage Layout Page settings on the Layout tab:
- Select and modify the desired format of your Booking page:
All services are placed in a column in this format, and service information is placed below the picture.
In this format:
- All services are placed in a line.
- Service information is on the right side of the picture.
- Total Rows. Allows setting how many rows will be presented on the page.
- Services Per Row (available only for Grid). Specifies how many items will be placed in one line.
- Margin. Sets the margin for the catalog.
- Services Spacing. Changes the spacing between service cards.
- Compact (available only for List). Changes the card's appearance and places a button under the rest of the information.
- Divider (available only for List). Adds and changes a divider between cards.
- Categories. When enabled, this setting will show a drop-down list of categories on the Booking Page. It also allows you to select the desired category to display by default.
Manage View Page settings on the View tab.
- Set the Image shape from the drop-down list.
- Set the Aspect Ratio from the drop-down list (available only for Square):
- 2:3 Standard
- 3:4 Three-four
- 1:1 Square
- 4:3 Four-three
- 3:2 Standard
- Image. Show image:
- Service Name. Shows title Service Name:
- Short Description. Shows service short description information:
- Description. Shows service description information:
- Price. Shows service price information:
- Duration. Shows duration information:
- Button. Set the name of the button:
- Full width. Switch the Full-Width toggle on to stretch the Button across the entire width of the service card (available only for Grid type of layout).
Manage Design Page settings on the Design tab.
- Catalog Background. Sets the catalog's Background Color.
- Catalog Border. Adjusts the color and size of the Border
- Card Background. Set the background color of the service card by clicking the Color square.
- Card Border. Adjust the color and size of the Border around the service card:
- Hover Effects. Set the effect for hovering over the service card. The following options are available:
- Highlight Border;
- Highlight Background;
- Highlight Shadow;
Please Note: No effects are applied if the toggle is turned off.