Blog Page Settings in Mobile Editor
After editing the post, you can edit the Blog Page Settings:
- Navigate to Pages:
- Find Blog, and click the Settings button on the right:
- Page Settings sidebar will appear:
- Edit or change the page name:
- Customize URL:
- The URL will appear in your browser:
Select and modify the desired format of your blog page:
- Feed. The Feed format allows displaying posts on the blog page one by one.
Please Note: The Preview or Cover Photo functionality in the Blog Pages Settings is disabled by default and does not work with the Feed format.
- Grid. The Grid format includes the following Grid Style Settings: Standard and Card.
- List. In the List format, all posts are placed in line, and information about the post is on the picture's right.
Use the SEO tab to add a Title, Description, and Social Share Image to your post: