Blog Post Preview in Mobile Editor
Follow these steps to set up thePost View Settings:
- In the bottom toolbar, click Pages:
- Click the Settings icon that appears next to the name of the page:
- Navigate to the Posts Preview to switch between posts.
Please Note: The Post Previewand Cover Photofeatures work only with Grid or List Blog Page Settings.
- Choose Format from the drop-down menu. The style is set as Standard by default:
- Hero image is a large main photo pinned to the top of the page. Hero images help to make an impactful first impression, optimize visual hierarchy, and add personalization to your Blog page:
Please Note: The Banner Height settings appear when the Hero option is selected.
- You can select Tall, Medium, or Short banner height by choosing the Hero format. The height is set as Medium by default:
- Choose the post width from the drop-down menu. The width is set as Standard by default:
- Turn the switch on to display Meta settings:
- Choose the Meta style from the drop-down menu. The style is set as Standard by default:
- Select the desired Alignment from the drop-down menu. The alignment is set to the Left by default:
- If you want to enable the Social Sharing option for your blog posts, turn the switch on:
- To allow users to comment on your posts, proceed to Comments and turn the switch on:
- Facebook comment service is set by default, but you can choose the desired comment service from the drop-down menu:
- Set the number of comments users can leave:
- Use the Sort By option to sort comments on the page:
If you want to display Post Navigation under the posts, turn the switch on: