AI Onboarding, Site Refresh, and AI Writer
Web AI is a quick way to get online with generated content and a customized template in minutes.
Creating a Site With AI Builder
- Сlick Create Site from My Sites.
- Сhoose how you want to create your site: With AI Builder or With our help (Site Wizard).
- Select Generate Website With AI Builder to proceed:
Customizing Template With AI Builder
For the next step, you need to answer three simple questions to build a customized website with AI Builder:
- Outline the subject of your site. Click Enter to proceed:
- Enter the title of your site or company name, and click Enter:
- Add the information about your project, and tell what's making it unique. Click Enter:
Please Note: If you want to edit your answer(s), click Edit (Pencil icon). Once finished editing, click Enter.
- If you are ready to create a site, click the Presto, ready to generate your site button:
- The Building Site screen will appear. Please wait a moment to proceed with your project in the Site Editor:
- If you want to change your answers, select Start Over:
Editing the Website Generated With AI Builder
- You can edit your site generated with AI Builder in the Site Editor. Add the information, replace photos, and add new Blocks and Features.
- If you want to change the template, click Refresh Content (Stars icon):
Please Note: Refresh Content feature is only available before the site is published and any manual changes are made.
Follow these steps to restore the previous template:
- Hover over the Site Backups, and select the last Theme:
- Click Restore Backup, and confirm your action:
Editing the Text Generated With AI Builder
Follow these steps to re-generate the text created with AI Builder:
- Select the text you want to change to display the editing menu:
- Click the AI Writer button in the editing menu:
- Enter the Post Topic to generate a new text:
- Click Write My Idea:
- The new text will be generated immediately:
Additionally, you can set the Optional settings for AI Writer.
Click Optional, and in the appeared drop-down, you will be able to:
- Select the preferred language for a text:
- Enter the required keywords:
- Select the tone: