Blog Post Editor Toolbar
Once you start typing, the Toolbar will appear at the bottom of the page:
- You can add Heading by clicking the H button on the toolbar:
- Select any text element to edit it via the Toolbar:
- Add Text by clicking the Aa button on the toolbar:
- Add a photo by selecting the Image icon on the toolbar:
- In the Image Library, select Upload Image:
Please Note: Your interface for image upload may differ if your plan doesn't include the Image Editor functionality.
Click Select a Photo to locate an image on your computer:
- Or, you can Drag&Drop the image:
Also, you can use Free Stock Photos:
- Open the Image Library and click the Search Stock Photos button.
- You can search for photos using the search input at the top of the page.
- Select the photo, then click Edit to modify it according to your preferences. Or click Use Image to add the photo to your project.
- You can edit an image by clicking on it:
- Replace the image:
- Add a link to the image:
- Link the image to a page on your site, an external URL, a file, an email address, or a phone number:
- Add the Color Overlay to your image:
- Change the overlay color:
- Choose the desired image size by selecting Default:
- By selecting Wide:
- By selecting Full:
- Use Settings to customize the image:
- Modify the image settings (add a caption, enable On Click Enlarge to allow visitors to view the photo in full size when they click it on the live website):
- Hover over the image to move, duplicate or delete it:
- Add a video by selecting the Video button on the toolbar:
- You can edit a video by clicking on it:
- Choose the desired video size by selecting Default:
- By selecting Wide:
- Use Settings to customize the video:
- Video Link: Replace the sample video link with the link to the YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion video you would like to display on your site.
- Autoplay: Select Autoplay to start playing the video as soon as the visitor accesses the page. If the Autoplay is disabled, the visitor will need to click the video to start it.
- Allow Full Window: Leave selected to allow users to display the video on the full screen. Deselect to retain the size of the video's placeholder (the visitor will not be able to view the video in a full window):
- Theme: Choose the color of the progress bar (white or red) displayed when the video is being played
- Preview: Select the video preview (the image that will appear when the video is not being played):
Adding Unordered List
- Add the Unordered List to your text:
- Modify the List using the toolbar:
- Modify the Bullet Style:
Adding Ordered List
- Add the Ordered List to your story:
- Add the Blockquote:
- Modify the Blockquote by using the toolbar settings:
- Add the Horizontal Line between other features on the page:
- Use the toolbar to modify the Divider by clicking on it:
- Select Spacer on the toolbar:
- Hover over the spacer to modify the Spacer: