Online Store Taxes and Shipping Zones
Online Store Taxes and Shipping Zones help you managing taxes. This allows creating more flexible pricing in your Online Store.
To configure Taxes and Shipping Zones for your Online Store:
1. Open Taxes tab in Online Store Settings:
2. Click Manage Zones to determine Destination Zones for your orders:
3. Click Add New Zone button, enter Zone Name, add countries, regions, states, or zip codes you want to limit the Destination Zone by:
4. Click to Manage Taxes button in the Taxes tab and select Add New Tax. Enter Tax name; choose if the Tax applies to order subtotal or subtotal + shipping; select if the Tax zone is defined by shipping or billing address; determine Tax rate per Destination Zone and click Save:
5. You can see a list of Taxes on the left-hand sidebar: