Select a Homepage
Each Site Editor's Template comes with a preset Homepage.
To set the page as a homepage:
- Hover over the left sidebar of the Site Editor and select Pages:
- Hover over the page and click the Settings icon that appears next to the name of the page:
- Navigate to the Page tab, and click the Set as a Homepage button:
The Homepage icon that appears on the left of the page name helps to identify the Homepage:
- There can only be one Home page per site.
- You cannot customize the Homepage URL. The page name is set by default as /home.