Adding a Folder
You can add a Folder to your Pages to manage your website's structure. A Folder is a non-clickable item of the Navigation Menu that groups pages and links as its sub-items.
Follow the instructions to add a Folder:
- Hover over the left sidebar of the Site Editor and select Pages:
- Click Add in the top-right of the Pages panel:
- Select Folder:
- Add the Folder Name:
- The Folder will immediately appear in the Navigation Menu and the Menu section in Pages:
To place links and pages into the Folder:
- Drag the item underneath the Folder and drop it when you see the subpage symbol (├ ) on the left of it:
- The pages and links will immediately appear as sub-items in the Folder drop-down menu at the top of the webpage.