Adding a Page From Another Template
You can add a Page from any template in the Site Editor. After adding, it will automatically adjust to the Theme of your project.
Follow the instructions to add a page from another template:
- Hover over the left sidebar of the Site Editor and select Pages:
- Click Add in the top-right of the Pages panel:
- Select Page:
- Select Template in the Add New Page pop-up:
- The list of all templates will open. Select the template you want to copy the Page from:
- In the Template pop-up, select the Page and add it to your site:
- The selected Page will immediately appear in the Navigation Menu and the Menu section in Pages.