Modifying Block Settings
To modify the layout and design of a block, hover over the block, and click the Settings button in the top-right sidebar:
- Columns Amount: adjust the range selector to set the number of columns; the block will be divided into the same number of parts:
- Align Vertically:select to align elements of the layout vertically (maps, buttons, text, and header elements) inside the block:
In other words, select the Align Vertically control to place the elements into the center of the block:
- Fluid Container: enable the toggle to control block width size and create the fluid container:
- Full Height: enable the toggle to expand a block to the full height of a viewport:
To add the Background Photo:
- Drag and drop the background image into the Background Photo placeholder.
- The new background will immediately appear:
Alternatively, click the Background Photo placeholder to open the Upload Image dialog and locate the image on your computer:
- Drag and drop the image into the Drag & Drop frame.
- or click inside the Drag & Drop frame to open the Upload from Your Computer dialog and select the image to upload: