Customizing a Panel
Hover over a Panel to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner and be able to modify the feature:
BACKGROUND: Click the COLOUR square to select the background color. Drag the background slider to select the transparency level:
BACKGROUND PHOTO: Drag and drop the background image onto the ADD PHOTO placeholder:
Alternatively, click the ADD PHOTO placeholder to open the Upload Image dialog and locate the image on your computer:
- Drag and drop the image into the DRAG & DROP frame
- Or click inside the DRAG & DROP frame to open the Upload from Your Computer dialog or choose one from Free Photos and select an image to upload:
Designing a Panel
Hover over a Panel to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner and be able to modify the feature.
1. Select Design:
2. Pick your preferred border color and click Apply:
3. Choose a range of Border that you like:
4. Then select a range of Radius:
5. And the last step to design a perfect Panel is adding a shadow. Pick a color for the Shadow, click Apply and choose a range of Shadow:
Congratulations, you've created and designed your own panel.