The Saved Block provides a possibility to save your favorite blocks and use them again as many times you need across all your websites.
How to use the Saved Block:
In order to start working with the Saved Block you need to enable it:
1. Select the Settings in the left-hand sidebar of the Editor; click the Advanced tab, then the Site Editor tab. Switch the Blocks Creator toggle on.
2. Go to the Site Editor, hover your favorite block on a page, and click the Save icon to save this block.
3. You will get the notification when your block is saved:
4. When saving is finished, go to Build Menu, select Blocks Tab and you will see the Saved Blocks category. Hover category to see all saved blocks:
5. Choose a block you want to use again and simply Drag & Drop it to your website page.