Modify Design of Block
To modify the design of a block, use the background tab. Background toolbar allows you to adjust the background color, set background photo from a file manager, set video, map, or slider feature as a background of the block.
Hover over the block you would like to modify, click the Background button in the right-hand floating sidebar that appears:
Background Tab: Provides you a selection of background types: PHOTO, VIDEO, SLIDER, MAP:
Background Photo: Background color and photo type are usually set by default:
- To change the color of a block you can use the color picker and overlay.
- To change the background photo you can drag and drop the new background photo into the PHOTO box. You will immediately see the new background:
Alternatively, you can click the PHOTO box to open the Upload Photo dialog box and find the image on your computer:
- Drag and Drop the photo into the DRAG & DROP area.
- Or click inside the DRAG & DROP area to open the Upload from Your Desktop dialog and select the photo to upload:
Background Video: Provides the ability to set a video as a background.
- Video: Click the Video button to see options:
- LINK TO VIDEO: Paste a video from YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsRQRzocnE)
- OVERLAY: Allows you to apply a styling overlay effect to the video:
Background Slider: Provides the ability to set a slider as a background:
- EDIT SLIDER: Allows you to set up a background slider with the same preferences as a slider feature:
Background Map: Provide the ability to specify your location on a map:
- EDIT MAP: To set your location, enter your address, select view map type, and zoom: