Add a Favicon/Browser Icon
What Is a Favicon?
A Favicon, also known as a browser icon, is an image that appears in the online browser next to the page title:
Thanks to favicons, your site will stand out among the other ones that are open in other browser tabs. You can change the Site Editor default favicon by following these simple steps:
Replacing the Default Favicon
- Сlick Settings in the left-hand sidebar of the Site Editor:
- Under the Settings, select General:
- Drag and drop an image for the favicon into the Upload Image frame, keeping in mind these limitations:
- maximum allowed image size is 1024x1024 pixels
- minimum allowed image size is 16x16 pixels.
- Alternatively, you can click the Upload Image frame to locate the image on your computer:
- The image will immediately appear in the browser icon frame under General Settings in the Site Editor:
- The new favicon will replace the old one on the live website once you publish it: