Connecting Your Online Store To Facebook
Once you have completed building your Online Store, you might wish to connect it to Facebook to reach a wider audience who are already engaged with that channel.
- Click on the Store icon in the left sidebar.
- Select Settings.
- In the Settings tab, click Sales Channels.
- Choose Facebook Store.
- Select Setup Facebook.
- Click Connect Facebook Page on the pop-up.
- Facebook Login pop-up will appear. Insert your credentials, or connect as an already logged-in user.
- Choose the Facebook page to connect → click Save.
- Examine the Seller Agreement and select Accept Terms at the bottom of a page.
- Your Facebook page is connected. You can click the Visit Facebook Shop button to double-check the connection or manage your page.
- Products from your website will be automatically added to your Facebook page.
- Choose and edit your Marketplace Category to target your page to the right audience.