Open Layout Settings
Follow these steps to open the Layout Settings:
- In the Site Editor, hover over the left sidebar and click Pages:
- Find Store, and click the Settings icon on the right:
- Go to the Layout tab to manage layout settings:
Change Layout Format
The layout format allows you to choose the catalog visual display on the store page. Each format contains a unique set of options.
To change the layout format, you need to select one of the following formats:
- Total Rows. Allows setting how many rows will be presented on the page.
- Products Per Row (available only for grid). Specifies how many products will be placed in one line.
- Margin. Sets the margin for the catalog.
- Product Spacing. Changes the spacing between product cards.
- Compact (available only for list). Changes the appearance of the card, places a button under the rest of the information.
- Divider (available only for list). Adds and changes a divider between product cards.
Categories and Sort
- Categories. This setting will show a drop-down list of categories on the Store Page when enabled. It also allows you to select the desired category to display by default.
- Sort. When enabled, this option will display a drop-down list of sorted products on the Store Page. It also allows you to select the desired sorting option to display by default:
- Price: High to low
- Price: Low to high
- Featured first (You will see the products in the same order as in the Store → Product sidebar)
- Name: A-Z
- Name: Z-A