Product Page View Settings
Please Note: Product Page Settings are not in scope for every eCom implementation. Depending on the version of the eCom subscription, you may not have access to this functionality.
Opening View Settings
Follow these simple steps to open View Settings for Product:
- In the Site Editor, hover over the left sidebar and click Pages:
- Find Store, select Product, and click the Settings icon on the right:
- Manage View Page settings on the View tab:
Modifying the View Settings
- Banner. Turn on the Banner toggle to enable the Banner for the product.
- Product Name. The information will be displayed from the Ecomdash dashboard.
- SKU. This will load in your SKU set from the Product Details screen. If you want to track this under a different ID, you can change it in the Ecomdash dashboard.
- Badges. Turn on the Badges toggle to enable the On Sale, Sold Out, Few Left, and Digital badges for your Online Store
1. On Sale. If the product is on Sale, its price changes, and the relevant information and badge are displayed.
- Sold Out. If no items are left, the Add to Cart button will be hidden, and the Sold Out badge will be placed first (if there is no On Sale badge).
- Few Left. The Few Left badge automatically shows when less than ten items are in stock.
4. Digital. You can set this badge to show that the product is digital and that there are no shipping options.
- Price. The information will be displayed from the Ecomdash dashboard. This option cannot be disabled.
- Button. The button adds a product to the cart or opens the cart with the product (based on your settings). The Add to Cart button cannot be disabled.
- The Fulfillment Type (the toggle is not available in the Site Editor). The fulfillment type is automatically taken from your settings in the Ecomdash dashboard and substituted under the Add to Cart button.
- Quantity (the toggle is not available in the Site Editor). The selected Quantity is automatically placed above the Add to Cart button. The site visitors can hover over the arrows to control the number of products added to the cart.
- Description. The information will be displayed from the Ecomdash dashboard.
- Share Buttons.
Adds three buttons to share the product page.
- Share via Facebook.
- Share via Pinterest.
- Copy link.
Rearranging the Product Page
Move toggles, and according to toggle position, information on the product page would change its placement.
Left sidebar toggles can be sorted by up and down (similar to how you can arrange pages).
- Navigate to the Pages tab to rearrange the Product Page with Columns.
- In the Layout section, choose the option from the drop-down:
- 2 Columns. The first column contains Photos, and the second one contains all options.
- 2 Columns & Description. The first column contains Photos and Description, and the second one contains all options.
- 2 Columns - Reverse. The first column contains all options, and the second column contains Photos.
- 3 Columns
The first column contains:
The second column contains:
- Product name
The third column contains:
- Share buttons