The Countdown can be placed into different page blocks via Drag & Drop.
- Click Build on the left sidebar of Site Editor:
- Under the Features section, click Content, drag Countdown, and drop it to the preferred area:
Hover over a Countdown to display the Edit button in its top-right to modify Settings and Design:
- The toolbar opens within two tabs: Settings and Design:
- Due date and time.
1. Click to enter a date and time for the counter:
2. Select the preferable date and time, then click Apply:
Please Note: The Date choice for the Countdown feature is limited to one year from the current date.
- Time's up message. Specify the message that will be displayed at the end of the timer:
Please Note: The Time's Up message will only appear on the published website. It is not available in the Site Editor Preview mode.
The Design tab allows you to change the following:
1. Select the preferable Countdown design:
2. Choose a countdown style from the box of available styles:
- Circle color. Click a color square to open the color picker and select the color for the circle color:
- Time's Up message color. Click a color square to open the color picker and select the color for the Time's Up message:
Customizing Text or Heading
Select a text to display the Editing Menu:
- For the header count:
- For the text description: