Blog Post Editor Sidebar in Mobile Editor
Click the toggle to open the Post Editor sidebar:
- Add Tags to let visitors know what your blog post is about:
Adding Preview Image
Follow these steps to add an Image to your blog post:
- Click an image area to open the Upload Image dialog and locate the image on your smartphone:
- Select a photo:
- Click the Select button:
- The preview image will appear on the blog page:
Displaying Cover Photo
- To display a Cover Photo of your post, turn the toggle on:
- The photo will appear as the cover of your post:
- Сhange the Post Author name that will appear in the metadata in the published blog post:
- Enter the custom text into the Excerpt field. Otherwise, a default Excerpt will be displayed:
- The Excerpt will appear on the blog page:
Social Sharing Buttons
- Turn the Social Sharing Buttons toggle on if you want to share your post:
- Social Sharing Buttons will appear at the end of the post:
- To let the people comment on your post, turn the Post Comments toggle on:
- The comments will appear at the end of the post:
Select the SEO tab to configure the SEO settings of the blog post page:
- Title: Specify the blog post page title that will appear in the search engines.
- Description: Add the description to display in the search results.
- Social Share Image: Set an image that will appear on the thumbnail when the blog post is shared on social media platforms.
Show Page in Search Results
Search engines like Google and Yahoo index every page of your published website by default.
If you don't want a specific page to appear in search results, you can hide it from search engines in the Mobile Editor by switching the Show Page in Search Results toggle off:
Turn the toggle on to show your blog post in search results: