Product Feature in Mobile Editor
Product Feature allows you to add a product card to any page (except the Store page).
Click on the Product Feature and then click Edit to configure Product Settings:
- Product Picker. Click the Select button to open the pop-up and select a product to display:
- Image Aspect Ratio. Choose the image aspect ratio for product cards from the drop-down:
- Switches. Configure what data will be displayed on the product cards:
- Product Badges. Turn on the Badges toggle to enable the On Sale, Sold Out, and Few Left badges for your Online Store.
- Product Name.
- Excerpt (short description of the product).
Please Note: The Few Left badge automatically shows when less than ten items are in stock.
The data is taken directly from your store.
Button settings include several options:
- Toggle to Show/Hide Button. Turn on the toggle to show the Button on a product card. Turn off the toggle to disable the Button and remove it from the card:
- Button Text. Specify the text that will appear on the Button:
- Button Width. Turn on the toggle to stretch the Button for the entire available width of the card:
- Button On-Click Action.
Choose which action should be performed when you click on the Button:
- Buy Now: Opens cart with product added.
- Add to Cart: Adds a product to the cart.
- Open Product Page: Opens product page with product details.
Please Note: Clicking on a product card (for example, on a photo) will open the product page.
- Background. Set the background color of the product card by clicking the Color square:
- Border. Adjust the color and size of the border around the product card:
- Hover Effects.
Setting the effect when you hover the mouse over the product card, the following options are available:
- Show Additional Image
- Highlight Border
- Highlight Background
- Highlight Shadow
- If the toggle is turned off, no effects are applied.