Blog Page Settings
After editing the post, you may edit the Blog Page Settings:
- Go to Pages:
- Hover over and click the Settings button:
- Page Settings sidebar will appear on the left:
- Edit or change the page name:
- Customize URL:
- The URL appears in your browser:
Select and modify the desired format of your blog page:
The Feed format allows displaying posts on the blog page one by one.
Please Note: The Preview or Cover Photo functionality in the Blog Pages Settings is disabled by default and does not work with the Feed format.
The Grid format includes the following Grid Style Settings: Standard and Card.
- Standard style: all posts are placed in a line, and information about the post is below the picture:
- Card style: all posts are placed in a line, and information about the post is over the thumbnail with a color overlay:
In the List format, all posts are placed in line, and information about the post is on the picture's right.