Blog Post Editor Sidebar
Click the toggle to open the Post Editor sidebar:
Add Tags to let visitors know what your story is about:
Adding Preview Image
Add an image to your post:
- Click an image area to open the Upload Image dialog:
- In the Image Library, select Upload Image:
Please Note: Your interface for image upload may differ if your plan doesn't include the Image Editor functionality.
Click Select a Photo to locate an image on your computer:
- Or, you can Drag&Drop the image:
Also, you can use Free Stock Photos :
- Open the Image Library and click the Search Stock Photos button.
- You can search for photos using the search input at the top of the page.
- Select the photo, then click Edit to modify it according to your preferences. Or click Use Image to add the photo to your project.
- The preview image will appear on the blog page:
Displaying Cover Photo
- To display a cover photo of your post, turn the toggle on:
- The photo will appear as the cover of your post:
Сhange the Post Author name that will appear in the metadata in the published blog post:
Enter the custom text into the Excerpt field. Otherwise, a default Excerpt will be displayed:
The Excerpt will appear on the blog page:
Social Sharing Buttons
In case you want to share your post, select and turn the switch on:
Social Sharing Buttons will appear at the end of the post:
To let the people comment on your post, turn the Post Comments toggle on:
The comments will appear at the end of the post:
Show Page in Search Results
Search engines like Google and Yahoo index every page of your published website by default.
If you don't want a specific page to appear in search results, you can hide it from search engines in the Editor.
Turn the switch on to show your blog post in search results: