Customizing a Slider
Hover over a Slider to display the Edit button in its top-right corner and modify its settings and design:
- Click the Background button to set up the background of your Slider:
- Click Add Photo to open the Upload Image dialog:
- In the Image Library, select Upload Image:
Please Note: Your interface for image upload may differ if your plan doesn't include the Image Editor functionality.
- Click Select a Photo to locate an image on your computer:
- Or, you can Drag&Drop the image:
Also, you can use Free Stock Photos:
- Open the Image Library and click the Search Stock Photos button.
- You can search for photos using the search input at the top of the page.
- Select the photo, then click Edit to modify it according to your preferences. Or click Use Image to add the photo to your project.
- Add the background photo, video, or map, and adjust the opacity:
Number of Slides:
- Click + in the top-left corner to add a new slide.
- Click - to delete the selected slide.
Please Note: The number of dots at the Slider's top or bottom corresponds to the number of slides.
- Loop Slides: Pick to loop the slides for the autoplay: the slideshow will keep replaying until the visitor stops it.
- Autoplay: Drag the Autoplay timing control to set the transition time between slides (in seconds). The autoplay stops whenever a visitor hovers over a Slider. When the cursor is removed, the autoplay resumes;
- Align Vertically: Align slides and other layout elements vertically (for example, an image you add to the Slider, as shown in the screenshot below). In other words, select the Align Vertically control to place the elements into the center of the Slider).
Choose the Slider Effect:
- Theme: Select a dark or light theme for displaying slider arrows and bullets.
- Show Dots: Select where the dots that indicate the number of slides will be displayed: at the bottom or top of the Slider. Deselect the control to hide the dots from the Slider.
- Show Arrows: Select position for the Slider arrows: Default, Left, or Right. Deselect the control to hide arrows from the Slider.
Set the Slider as the background of any block. The Background tab provides you with a selection of background types Photo, Video, Slider, Map:
Background Slider: Provide the ability to set a slider as a background: