Customizing a Gallery
Rearrange your photos by simple drag-and-drop!
To remove a photo from the gallery, hover over it and click [x] that appears in its top right-hand corner:
To add an image to a Gallery:
- Drag-and-drop it into the Gallery:
To modify LAYOUT and DESIGN of the gallery:
- Hover over a gallery to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner, then click the Edit button.
- PHOTO SPACING: Drag to increase or decrease the spacing between the images:
- PHOTO SIZE: Drag to increase or decrease the size of images in the Gallery. The selected photo size number determines the number of pictures in a row:
ADD PHOTO: Click to open the Upload Image dialog and:
- Find the image on your computer
- Drag-and-drop the image into the DRAG & DROP frame
- Or click inside the DRAG & DROP frame to open the Upload from Your Computer dialog and select the image to upload:
- ASPECT RATIO: Select the width-to-height ratio for the image placeholders in the Gallery:
- ON CLICK ENLARGE: When clicking on the image on the published site, visitors will be able to view it in full size:
It's also possible to rearrange images in the Gallery with drag-and-drop: