The Instagram feature can be placed into different blocks of a page via Drag & Drop.
Connecting Instagram Account
To connect an Instagram account, you need to hover over the widget and press the Connect button:
Choose the Instagram account you logged in to. If you want to use another account - click on the Switch Accounts button:
Step 1. You can access the Social Settings from the left-hand sidebar of the Site Editor by clicking Settings:
Step 2. Hover over the Social button:
Step 3. Hover over the Instagram button and click it to open the Instagram settings menu:
To connect an Instagram account, you need to click the Connect button:
Choose the Instagram account you logged in to:
To delete an Instagram account, you need to press the Delete icon:
Customize an Instagram Element
Hover over an Instagram element to display the Edit button in its top-right corner to be able to modify the Settings and Design:
In the Settings tab you are able to modify the following:
- Connected Accounts. Select a connected account from the list.
- Total Photos. Drag the slide control to set the total number of images that appear in the Instagram element.
- Photo Size. Drag the slide control to set the size of images for the Instagram element.
- Open in the New Tab. When selected, the Instagram page will open in a new tab.
In the Design tab you are able to modify the following:
- Crop Photos. When selected, images in the Instagram element will be cropped.
- Aspect Ratio. Select Aspect Ratio for the images in the Instagram element: 1:1 Square, 3:2 Standard, etc.
- Show Title. When selected, the images will have Instagram titles underneath.