Customizing a Form
Hover over a Form to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner and be able to:
- Modify the Layout: add or delete fields and change their order via Drag & Drop):
- Modify the Form Settings: Edit the Form Name and specify the Email address:
- Modify the Advanced Form Settings:
- Title: Click inside the field to modify the Title of the message displayed after the visitor submits the form.
- Description: Click inside the field to modify the message displayed after the visitor submits the form.
- Placeholder: Select to display placeholders (such as "Enter your name" and "Enter your email address") inside the form fields. Deselect the items' control to hide placeholders. Note: You can modify the Placeholder text for each field.
4. Split Form by Two Rows: select to display two input fields in a row: