Customizing a Form
Hover over a form to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner and be able to:
- Modify the layout (add or delete form fields and change their order by simple drag-and-drop):
Modify the Form SETTINGS (edit the Form Name and specify the Email address to receive submits at):
- Modify ADVANCED Form Settings:
- TITLE: Click inside the field to modify the Title of the message that will be displayed after the visitor submits the form.
- DESCRIPTION: Click inside the field to modify the message that will be displayed after the visitor submits the form.
- PLACEHOLDERS: Leave selected (default) to display placeholders (such as "Enter your name" and "Enter your email address") inside the form fields. Deselect the Placeholder Control to hide the placeholders. TIP: You can modify the placeholder text for each of the fields from the FORM tab of this dialog.
SPLIT FORM BY TWO ROWS: Select to display two input fields in a row: