Click the video to display the editing menu, substitute the sample with your video, modify settings, and customize its design.
Please Note: YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion videos are allowed.
- Video Link: Replace the sample video link with the YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion video.
- Autoplay: Select to start playing the video as soon as the visitor accesses the page on the Internet. If Autoplay is disabled, the visitor will need to click the video to start it. The video will keep replaying until the visitor stops it.
- Allow Full Window: Leave selected to allow users to toggle fullscreen. Deselect to retain the size of the video's placeholder.
Theme: Determines the color of the progress bar (white or red) for the video preview.
Shadow will allow customers to add shadows to the video feature in settings with a shadow toolbar.
To enable the Shadow:
- Click the Settings icon on the toolbar.
- Change the value in the Slide Control to set the shadow intensity.
- Click the Square icon on the right of the Slide Control to open the color picker.
- Select the overlay color, and drag the control to set the Opacity level for the Shadow.
- Publish your website.
Preview: Select the image that will appear on the video preview.
You can either:
- Drag and drop the image onto the Add Preview placeholder:
- Or click the Add Preview placeholder to open the Upload Image dialog:
- In the Image Library, select Upload Image:
Please Note: Your interface for image upload may differ if your plan doesn't include the Image Editor functionality.
- Click Select a Photo to locate an image on your computer: