Customizing a Video
Click the video to display the editing menu, substitute the sample with your video, modify settings, and customize its design.
Note: YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion videos are allowed.
- Video Link: Replace the sample video link with the YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion video.
- Autoplay: Select to start playing the video as soon as the visitor accesses the page on the Internet. If Autoplay is disabled, the visitor will need to click the video to start it. The video will keep replaying until the visitor stops it.
- Allow Full Window: Leave selected to allow users to toggle fullscreen. Deselect to retain the size of the video's placeholder.
Theme: Determines the color of the progress bar (white or red) for the video preview.
Preview: Select the image that will appear on the video preview.
You can either:
- Drag and drop the image onto the Add Preview placeholder:
- Or click the Add Preview placeholder to open the Upload Image dialog and locate the image on your computer:
To locate the image on your computer, click inside the Drag & Drop frame to open the Upload from Your Computer dialog: